Blazeclan
Welcome to blazeclan !

You must already have registered for an account before you can log in.
If you do not have an account, you may register by clicking the 'register' link.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More suggestions (Forums cats)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 More suggestions (Forums cats) on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:40 am

Zero

Can we split up some of the forums under General category, like testing can go into "Computing" , offtopic and fun stuff under a new category called"Spam" and also make CATEGORY called counter strike source..and then put ZE server news , CSS news , mods ect..

View user profile

2 Re: More suggestions (Forums cats) on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:50 am

Voltaire

Yeah thank you for your suggestion, I was looking forward to do it Smile

View user profile http://blazeclan.highforum.net

3 Re: More suggestions (Forums cats) on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:53 am

Zero

Perhaps move the shoutbox to the sidebar like HeLLs shit website (/sarcasm)
so it dosnt get in the way..

View user profile

4 Re: More suggestions (Forums cats) on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:59 am

Voltaire

xD sure

View user profile http://blazeclan.highforum.net

5 Re: More suggestions (Forums cats) on Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:38 am

Zero

NO shoutBox now?

View user profile

6 Re: More suggestions (Forums cats) on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:48 am

Jigar

Site Admin
Site Admin
Shoutbox will be added!

7 Re: More suggestions (Forums cats) on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Jizzy

Clan Owner
Clan Owner
We need an internal section for clan members only, HeLL seem to like reading what we have to say on here.

Also about this childish conflict forced on us, I tried talking to a few of the HeLL members about it to try and get the ppl that were banned, unbanned as they didnt do anything wrong and nor has the clan tbh. Accusations like "Copy Cats" "Stealing Players" and "Revenge" came out which obviously isnt true at all.

Nothing was resolved as usual with HeLL and I will be having no more chats with them about this immature stunt probably blown out of proportion by the "23 year old" leader Nomy sitting at home on his computer thinking hes God Laughing

Also Good Job on the site guys! Loving it atm, clean and simple!

View user profile

8 Re: More suggestions (Forums cats) on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:03 am

Bloody

Clan Co-Owner
Clan Co-Owner
ah well.... unfortunate for guys getting banned without reason... i find it funny that HeLL is spying us Xd scared of us or what?
also would like a shoutbox and thumb up post thumb down post and funny post cause thats really handy overall good job with site guys looks already much better now Smile
erm and blaze logo at the top? the logo that zero made?
maybe zero can edit it a bit so its wider

9 Re: More suggestions (Forums cats) on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:09 am

Tihonov

Sponsor
Sponsor
The blaze logo is just a prototype, im working for a better one Very Happy

View user profile http://www.fkndesign.com

10 Re: More suggestions (Forums cats) on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:42 am

Jizzy

Clan Owner
Clan Owner
Bloody wrote:ah well.... unfortunate for guys getting banned without reason... i find it funny that HeLL is spying us Xd scared of us or what?
also would like a shoutbox and thumb up post thumb down post and funny post cause thats really handy overall good job with site guys looks already much better now Smile
erm and blaze logo at the top? the logo that zero made?
maybe zero can edit it a bit so its wider

Heh yeh, just ignore them. The current chat box is kinda like a shoutbox, it saves every message doesnt it?

Also about the "like" thing, I like the current + and - thing with the green and red bar depending on the ratios. Simple and different.

P.s I disliked your comment to see what would happen bloody, no beef lol.

Last edited by Jizzy on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

11 Re: More suggestions (Forums cats) on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:55 am

Voltaire

Tihonov wrote:The blaze logo is just a prototype, im working for a better one Very Happy

Thanks man !

12 Re: More suggestions (Forums cats) on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:04 am

Jizzy

Clan Owner
Clan Owner
We need a new section called "Gaming" along with the current sections "Announcements" and "General", that has sub sections like News, Maps, Servers etc etc.

View user profile

13 Re: More suggestions (Forums cats) on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:16 am

Voltaire

Jizzy wrote:We need a new section called "Gaming" along with the current sections "Announcements" and "General", that has sub sections like News, Maps, Servers etc etc.

Will be added today !

14 Re: More suggestions (Forums cats) on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:33 am

Zero

Site now looks beast , HeLL even banned me because im a fan of Blaze .... affraid

View user profile

15 Re: More suggestions (Forums cats) on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:36 am

Voltaire

Zero wrote:Site now looks beast , HeLL even banned me because im a fan of Blaze .... affraid

Sorry for that man, I am going to make secure my forum more against visitors.

We must hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately.
Benjamin Franklin

16 Re: More suggestions (Forums cats) on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:37 am

Zero

"The future is unwritten" a quote from a great man, me

View user profile

17 Re: More suggestions (Forums cats) on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:21 am

Bloody

Clan Co-Owner
Clan Co-Owner
erm can you also add when you click on a forum you see that there is or isn't a new post but when your in the forum you can't see which threads have new posts.... so can you do the same for that so you can see which threads have new posts?

18 Re: More suggestions (Forums cats) on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Jigar

Site Admin
Site Admin
Well tbh I don't really care if I m banned from hell, it was just stupid to get me and voltaire banned. The rule they made "Joining other clan will get you banned" 100% unfair, there are like so many people who is playing in different clan and they still play hell servers so why dont they ban them?
Hell Clan : I know you are reading this but please get over it and try not to spy on us? and 1 more thing... As i said this to amouraa that I respect hell clan just as i do this clan so please dont tell me what to do.

I m talking about this
12:12 - ]HeLL[ Amouraa: you guys still got a chance tho
12:12 - ]HeLL[ Amouraa: you can leave and u will be unbanned

19 Re: More suggestions (Forums cats) on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:01 am

Jizzy

Clan Owner
Clan Owner
Thing is, we aint doing it for revenge like the other guys in the past, we doing this for pleasure and self satisfaction.

I dont care how long it takes to get this clan off the ground and its servers. Ive done it before particularlly with HeLLs own Zombie server as has Bloody! We were the ones who got that server kicking off, there wasnt any one even close to as dedicated as us back then and there still isnt now. I remember sitting in their DR server trying to populate it when the ips changed and I dont even like DR!

Just a matter of time and thats where most of the so called "failers" fail and thats what HeLL thinks we are, just another "revenge plot". They are too impatient and think they gonna get a popular server within a few days, doesnt work like that, takes weeks/months even years to build up the players and the community.

HeLL seems to forget that myself, Bloody and Jigar "were" pretty old members/players of HeLL and have been through its thick and thins, and what its like when times get hard. Members like us helped build the HeLL community and watched it grow, it is their loss that they have lost members like us. I feel sorry for them because I knew it could have been a great great clan, but now it seems as if its passed its peak and slowly dieing, coincidence?

Clans need drive, innovation and most importantly perseverance to be successfull, as long as we have that, we should be cherry.

Just a matter of time..

P.s Im working pretty late these days, but should be free to have sessions soon!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum